Did you know that there are patterns to when things go on sale? If you plan your shopping right, you could get big discounts on the things you need.
Below are our tips about when things go on sale broken down by month. You can also check out our more specific month-by-month breakdown of fashion discounts.
- January – wrapping paper, bed linens, computers, activewear, furniture
- February – stay tuned
- March – stay tuned
- April – stay tuned
- May – in-between season clothing, refrigerators, office furniture, mattresses
- June – spring clothing, dishware, gym memberships and equipment, tools
- July – furniture, home décor, computers
- August – linens and storage containers, office supplies, swimsuits
- September – appliances, bicycles, cars, lawn mowers, holiday airfare, wine
- October – jeans, cookware, gas grills, air conditioners, toys and games, patio furniture
- November – fall clothing, large appliances, Halloween costumes and treats
- December – champagne, pools, bicycles