Did you know that certain consumer goods go on sale during specific months of the year? If you plan your shopping for anything from home items to clothing and electronics based on these sale patterns, you can save up to 50% on most of what you need.
Here are the best items to buy in February:
- Winter apparel: Winter apparel is usually on clearance at this point in the season, as retailers make way for spring lines. If it’s been a particularly warm winter, you might find really deep discounts on coats, gloves, scarves, etc.
- Cellphones: Valentine’s Day may seem like a strange time for cellphone sales, but you can often find buy-one-get-one-free sales in the “theme” of the holiday.
- Televisions and home theatre Systems: February is a great time to find TV’s and home theatre systems, as you can usually find a good deal on older models before they come out later in the spring.
- Cruises: When it comes to cruise holidays, the early bid does get the worm. Sales on sailings usually arrive in January and February, when people are booking their spring break and summer cruise.
- Candy and chocolates: After Valentine’s Day, it’s a great time to buy seasonal candy and chocolates since stores may sell it for up to 60% less.